Saturday, May 5, 2012

Night stroll through the hood

So tonight, Eric wanted to take Aidan out for a night stroll. I decided to tag along!

I didn't bring you any pictures... Mainly cuz I didn't want to bring out my iPhone and have it nabbed by a passing moto. Hmm? Oh, yes, that happens quite a bit here - more to locals than tourists, believe it or not. In fact, Jess (my wife) had this happen the other day. Thanks to her mad ninja skills, the guy got nothing.

The stroll was awesome. We said hello to many neighbors. We even had a couple of children following along with us giggling like you see in those commercials.

We got back before it was too dark. The night drivers were a bit scary, but otherwise I found it an enriching experience. Maybe I'm growing a bit? Who knows. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment