Friday, June 22, 2012

Sir Aidan, the Brave!

Brave Sir Aidan - facing the dangers of... a toy store!


Hello I am going to take over my daddy's blog.

Fried crickets, frogs (tiny ones) and a few other assorted bugs.


I ate a cricket. 


Aidan bravely eating the cricket.


I am brave.


The face that comes after you eat a cricket bravely.

It was fun!

Aidan bravely facing the water park.


I went to the water park. 


Wave pool standoff.



It was fun.

I like it.

I got a rash.


Bravely eating! This stuff is quite nasty. The people who think durian is tasty are far crazier than I'll ever be. This stuff tastes like pure methane gas smells.


My daddy gave me durian ice cream.

I didn't like that. It was not fun.


























































2 comments:

  1. Adian, This was great. I love the fact
    that you are not afraid to try new things
    even if you don't want to. That's what makes
    a person brave. I don't think I want to but
    if I get the opportunity I will try too. I
    love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss you grandma Janice and I love you too. Thank you for the compliment! -Aidan

    ReplyDelete