Thursday, June 7, 2012

Market! (or, Aidan randomly alters text!)

Hello it's me Aidan!

Cutie!
 I am going to take over my daddys blog again, ok?  Now...

Mara is awesome!

Mara is a funny duck. She is nice! She hugs me a lot. 

Evidence of Mara's sense of humor. This was Jess' pillow! :)

I like Ming Mara like a best friend! (Editor's note: Ming means 'Aunt')



Can you guess which one was Daddy's?


I like Lego star ships. They're nice. They're fun.

I made three of them my self. 



Another unusual Hello Kitty find.

Me and my daddy walked to the market. 


I met two new people. they are nice.








I bought candy. 





We spent 10000 Riel.



 

1 comment:

  1. Aidan I loved your comments. The lego planes were terrific and if your dad made one of them
    I could not tell which one. Ming Mara seems
    to be taking good care of you and giving you
    lots of love. Tell her to hug you one time for me. I love you.

    ReplyDelete