Friday, June 1, 2012

All fun and good!

Cambodia smells funny when I ride in a tuctuc!

I went to Phnom Penh yesterday. I had a blast!

I got to go in the tuctuc with my daddy.

Tuctuc hair.

It was VERY fun doing it.

It's nice talking to everyone I meet.

Yep.





 I LIKE CAPS LOCK.










I went to PBC Bookstore. It's VERY weird because it has no books.

I bought this at the bookstore! (Not actual size)
I LOVE  reading VERY MUCH.

Darth Paper Strikes Back. We used to have Origami Yoda, but it didn't make the trip. <-o->

I was a helper at Sak Saum.

Labeling and counting. His math skills are awesome!


Bat gecko is back.

Batgecko with utility belt, gate to Sak Saum, a Honda Scoopie, and a moto.









2 comments:

  1. What a life. You're a lucky boy, Aidan to be able to have so many adventures in another country. Nice to see that smile. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's enjoying every minute! Except when he stubs his toe. He loves it here Mom.

    ReplyDelete