Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Dentist Vs. Shrimp


Aidan's view from the window.


Hello I am going to take over my daddy's blog.   

I got my teeth done last week.

They were nice at the dentist.


Proud smile.
They gave me a free t-shirt.

The shirt makes him strong... like bull!
The dentist had mentos, but my favorite part was looking out the window.


Boat o' mentos... green apple, pineapple, orange, and watermelon! Oh, and "burn your nose off" Air Mint flavor.

My friend sokun gave me a rope shrimp!




I liked it.

It looked like a duck billed dinosaur at first.

Sokun is awesomely sticking out his tongue.


Sokun is awesome.

I liked the shrimp better than the dentist.







4 comments:

  1. Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

    Childrens Husky Dentist New Haven CT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aidan, Did you get your teeth cleaned? I guess the shrimp is for good luck or did he just make or get it for you because he is your friend? I enjoy your blogs and love and miss you very much.>

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Ran. Aidan says thank you as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mom, he did get his teeth cleaned. The previous post has information on the dentist themselves. I went back for additional treatment and received 2 fillings. Both were easy, and I experienced no pain after. This dentist office is by far the best in the world.

    ReplyDelete