Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Cheap soda and rock music!

Hi I am going to take over my daddy's blog.

I like to take over the blog.

It is fun.

I think it's nice.


Jammin!




I like the Legend of Zelda music. It is rock music!

It is fun. It is cool.

It is awesome.


'Green Mart' just opened. It's green!



I went to green mart.

It had sprite for 37 cents a can.

My daddy bought me one.

Doing hair like this is easy. All you need is a fork, and a 220 volt outlet...


I got my hair done today.                

































                                                                                                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Aidan, I love it when you take over your dad's blog. You should do it more. I love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are enjoying mom. :) I'll let him know.

    ReplyDelete