Friday, September 14, 2012

An explanation for the pause.

Well, by now, you're probably all wondering where I am, and which side of the planet I dropped off of. I apologize for my absence from this blog. I got to help Sak Saum with their fall catalog.

Inside, you will find pages of beautifully crafted items that the guys and girls have made. The money from the sale of these items goes back to Sak Saum (see my previous post if you want more info on Sak Saum and what they do). I'll be getting back to my regularly scheduled posting shortly. For now, why don't you have a peek at the catalog, and the Sak Saum blog?

http://www.saksaum.com/design

By all means, download the catalog and tell me what you think. Incidentally, if you look closely at the Accessories page, you may see a familiar arm...

From the left, Eric, Saiyun, Aidan, and me if you go clockwise.
Isn't Aidan's arm cute? :)

What? Did you think I put the gecko in there? That's just silly.

Even the gecko gets a bracelet. ;) No, I'm not telling you how I got that on him...

No comments:

Post a Comment